Sunday 6 June 2010

So I decide to quit my job and do something I absolutely love. Middle-class society tells us it's stupid especially with 2 children, but my husband and the stubborn rebellious spirit in me push me to take a risk!!! We had been doing events on the side but I am now going to channel my own talents into my own business and why not? 48hrs later, I have created a twitter account Facebook profile and wait for this......... my very own blog for a family business right here on the couch in my front room. Excited is not the word....I have always admired stylish and unique event ideas and I shudder to see some people get it soooo wrong. Well, the good news is... NO more......I have finally got an antidote for bad parties....... AandR parties is "THE BLOG SPOT" for the most creative of wedding and party design ideas. We are here to support you with the all important event..... venue hot spots to cool centrepieces or stylish wedding planners......hot outfits, fantastic photographers.... credit crunchdeas(budget parties)... the works. I better stop here, this is sounding like an advertorial...... will give you an update soon on the hottest find for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment